1. Indulge in self-care routines. Self-care is never selfish it helps us be present within our community.
2. React less. We are so deep in a reaction culture where we are taught to just react without observing. Next time something arises good or bad sit with it for a moment observe all of the emotions that have risen and see if you can pin point the root of it.
3. Avoid comparison. " Does the sun ask itself, am I good? am I worthwhile? no, it burns and it shines. Does the sun ask itself, what does the moon think of me? how does mars feel about me today? no it burns, it shines. Does the sun ask itself am I as big as other suns in other galaxies? no, it burns, it shines. "
4. Avoid gossip.
5. Let go of things you can't control. " stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress, which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once."
6. Start saying no. To things that don't serve you to things that aren't in alignment with your truest version of yourself.
7. Stop consuming negative information. Our diet is more than what we eat, it is what we listen to what we watch and what we surround ourselves with.
8. Avoid those who drain your energy. Surround yourself with those that share in the mutual exchange of energy.